Work tables 700mm depth, with 1 bottom shelf, from 700 to 2,900mm and height from 650 to 1,000mm
Version in stainless steel 304. non-magnetic.
- Thickness of stainless steel worktop thickness 40 mm.
- Overhang of 15 mm at the front.
- Overhang 65mm at the rear if raised edge.
- Reinforced by an 18 mm white laminated plate, (no wood visible)
- Reinforced with omega profiles, according to table size.
- In stainless steel. Reinforced with omega profiles.
- Welded to the legs.
- Frame completely in tube 40x40x1mm standard, frame PRO 40x40x1.5mm.
- 4 adjustable stainless steel feet up to 65mm with standard model and 20mm with PRO model.
- No problem with plinth, legs are 15mm inward.
- Height of the standard table from 850 to 910mm. (adjustable feet)
- Up to 2m with 4 legs, from 2m to 2.9m with 6 legs.
- Height to be determined from 650 to 1,100mm.
- Block border at the back 100x20mm (ECO model).
- Rear edge 100x4mm (PRO model).
- Wheel set up to and including 2m in length 4 swivel castors of 100mm, 2 of which have brakes. PRO model with stainless steel fork higher load (height remains the same).
- Wheel set from 2.1m to 2.9m in length, 6 swivel castors of 100mm, 3 of which with brake. PRO model with stainless steel fork higher load (height remains the same).
- Drawers in gastronorm 1/1, 1 drawer 400x685xH190mm, 3 drawers 400x685x585mm, the drawer can hold a gastronorm container of 100mm height.
- No construction kit welded version!!!
- Use of stainless steel 304 (most affordable quality).
- PRO version all edges are double (clamped) no risk of cutting.
- PRO model extra stable and sturdy.
Special wishes please contact us.