Work tables 500mm depth, with open base, length from 700 to 2,900mm and height from 650 to 1,000mm
Execution in stainless steel 304. not magnetic.
- Thickness of stainless steel worktop 40 mm thick.
- Overhang of 15 mm at the front.
- Projection 65mm at the rear if upright edge.
- Reinforced by a white laminated plate of 18 mm, (no wood visible)
- Reinforced with omega profiles, according to the size of the table.
- In stainless steel
- The rear side has a tubular frame, just like the short side.
- Frame completely in tube 40x40x1mm standard, frame PRO 40x40x1.5mm.
- 4 adjustable stainless steel feet up to 65mm with standard model and 20mm with PRO model.
- No problem with the plinth, the legs are 15mm inwards.
- Height of the standard table from 850 to 910mm. (adjustable legs)
- Up to 2m with 4 feet, from 2m to 2.9m 6 feet.
- Height to be determined from 650 to 1,100mm.
- Block edge at the back 100x20mm (ECO model).
- Edge at the back 100x4mm (PRO model).
- Set of wheels up to 2m in length 4 swivel wheels of 100mm, 2 with brakes. PRO model with stainless steel fork higher load (height remains the same).
- Wheel set from 2.1m to 2.9m in length, 6 swivel wheels of 100mm, 3 with brakes. PRO model with stainless steel fork higher load (height remains the same).
- No construction kit welded version !!!
- Use of stainless steel 304 (quite affordable quality).
- PRO version, all edges double (cut), no cutting hazard.
- PRO model extra stable and sturdy.
Special wishes please contact us.