- Ozone regulates temperature and the degree of humidity
- O3 disinfects, absorbs smells and sterilizes
- To create cold inside rooms
- How do you choose the ideal equipment?
- Calcualte the volume of the chamber (L x W x H)
- Multiply the volume with the coefficient of the type of room
Type room Coefficient Meat 1,5 Fish 1,7 Fruit and vegetables 1,6 Mixed 1,5
- Choose the mg/h that is closest to the result
Model Mg/h H-10 30 H-20 60 H-30 90 H-50 500 H-100 1 000
- For instance you own a refrigerator from 36 m3 and you wish to keep fruit in there. Than you have to multiply 36 with 1,6. The result is 57,6. So you should pick model H-20.