Bread rack system.
- Black Ral 9005
- Support left and right model
- Each support has 4 holes for fixing with the screws.
- Steel supports, with clips for the tube
- 7 aluminum tubes of 20mm black color per floor
- Inclination of the support 70°
- Maximum bridging 60cm to 70cm between the 2 supports.
- 1 floor consists of, minimum 2 supports, x number of cm tube, end caps.
- Depth 49cm of the bread rack
⇒ example for a floor of 3m
- 3 left struts
- 2 right brackets
- Order 7 tubes of 3m = 4 tubes of 6m which we then saw, (3m surplus)
Start with the first support 30cm from the end left and right, then 60cm between each time.
⇒ Price card holders are also available, soft plexi won't break when dropped.